Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Out of Chaos


I am working on the girls' closet while they're gone this week.  I'm hoping they'll come back to a very organized, more spacious room.  I'm even playing with the idea of repainting the walls.  Now they are a kind of bright yellow.  It's very happy, but perhaps could stand to be a more calming color.  I'm not sure I'm ready for repainting.  Not when I have my choice of other rooms to paint at the moment.

As I transferred clothes from the dresser to the closet I came upon a pair of socks in Holly's drawer.  One thin pair of white socks with white eyelet lace trim.  She used to love socks like that. She hasn't worn them in a long time.  I bet she never wears them again.  That kind of makes me sad.

1 comment:

trish leete said...

you wanna paint? I'm ready!