Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy thoughts

I will try to redeem myself from last night's negative post with some happy thoughts.

I've been wasting time on Pinterest lately.  My mom has been wanting a magnet board and so this caught my eye.  Use an oil drip pan (available at Walmart for only 12 dollars) for magnets.  I loved the idea so much I got one for us after sharing the idea with my mom.

 Along with fussing and refusing to pick up after themselves and staying up late, sleeping in, and wanting to only eat crap, we have all had a little fun in the last few weeks.

Julia, Alan, Jillian and I went to visit Sean at the fire station, hoping now when we tell Jillian that her daddy is at work she will have a better idea of what that means.
 Then we spent an hour on the beach before a storm came.  Alan mostly played in the sand.  He loves to jump in the waves and swim around - until he thinks he feels a crab.  Then he screams with pure fear and runs out of the water vowing never to go back in... until next time we go to the beach.
 Yesterday I took Jillian outside to try to take her picture for the picture wall in the hall.  I'm updating photos around the house.  It started to rain.  She refused to move, but wasn't sure what was hitting her head.
 And we took a brief trip into Tennessee for Sean's grandpa's birthday fishing trip and his family reunion. 
This morning I've been tidying up the girls' room.  Jillian was in there with me, then she left the room.  I followed her about 10 seconds later and found her in the kitchen with her hand wrist deep in the jelly jar.

Happy thoughts.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That magnet board is cool! I never make anything I find on pinterest...so I'm very impressed!