Friday, November 12, 2010

Groggy

There's a big mirror in front of the fireplace across from the couch in the living room. I sit on the couch and can see the black circles under my eyes. Yuck. I also have trouble going to sleep when the kids and baby do around 8, but I try. I sometimes wake to Jillian's cry wondering if she's in her bed or my arms. In short, I'm tired. And hate that I get short on patience with the kids as a result.

Big news recently - Jillian had a bath. My brother and his family came to visit on election day. Having Uncle David around is always fun - especially for Holly.

Some child found my label maker and they had a little fun with it...

Lots of activity was going on the whole time they were here...


And now more recently, Julia and Alan have started basketball practices. Julia and Holly started an acting workshop. Jillian spent a few minutes in her crib watching the mobile.
Sean and Hamza have been working on a small loft bed for Alan. Soon there will a little more room in his room.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Look at those feet!!

I hope you get some sleep. It's so hard to remember when you're in the middle of it: but, this sleepless time will pass and in a few months you'll be getting so much more sleep. Good luck until then. =)