Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tired.

I'm too tired to blog.

It's only 9 though.  And I know I have things to share.

Like, Holly came home from school on Thursday because she threw up in the nurse's office.  She could have gone to school Friday, but she stayed home - and got a hair cut instead.  Alan is the only other one to get her sickness, and he waited to get it til today.  One episode and he was great - well, great for awhile and then he took a nap and then he was great again.

Julia has discovered her blog again.  She had a friend sleep over with her at my mom's house last night and she changed a few things up on it I think.

Alan has been sleeping with me since Sean has been on a trip.  We are in the process of turning the garage into bedrooms, but the friend who is working on it  - I really don't have anything nice to say about it.  For months he said he would come and he didn't.  He made a date to start and didn't show.  When he finally did come, he came 5 days in a row and did a lot of good work.  But that was 2 weeks ago and he hasn't been back.  And he hasn't said when he will be back.  So I'm at the point of preferring to pay a stranger more money just to get the job done rather than relying on the "friend".

On the positive side, I have a buddy at night. 

They grow up so fast.

Friday night we all had dinner at my mom's before leaving Julia and her friend there for the night.  Alan asked me to take him by his friend's house in the neighborhood.  He has a good friend from school who lives close to my mom and they exchanged addresses weeks ago.  Alan has been asking me to go by for a long time and I kept putting him off.  Then Friday I decided I had put him off long enough.  We dropped in on the friend at 7:30 on a Friday night.  Alan played with his buddy and his buddy's brother - and the baby sister there (whose name is 'Lillian' and she stared at Alan a lot like she knew him from somewhere) - for about an hour while I chatted with the parents and a neighbor friend of theirs.  I think it was good for both of us.  I'm glad we went.

I'm sure if I wasn't so tired I could make this all more interesting to read.
Good night.

No comments: